Thursday, October 30, 2008

First

Well, I figured I'd let myself back into the blogosphere after a nice long hiatus, and this seems to be as good a place as any. As you might have guessed - I'm in Tech support, am not disgruntled, and generally enjoy my job.

This alone probably means I have a serious mental problem. But then, I'm no longer the poor guy on the front end answering direct calls, so that might have something to do with it.

I'm a Conservative (Please note this does not specifically mean Republican), a proud Firearm owner, a Computer Geek, Amateur Author, Roleplayer, and a lot of other things.

This Blog will likely have a lot of random moments of head smackery that may, or may not make sense to the non-technically minded, interspersed with my thoughts on all sorts of things... as they wander off the top of my brain.

You have been warned.

-Jon

No comments: