Monday, November 3, 2008

A little bit of morning stupidity.

These boys need to have the book thrown at them properly, once it comes to that. It caught my notice because its blocking my primary egress route from work to home. Now I'm gonna be stuck waiting for a train more then likely.

Oh well.

I finally broke down and 'followed' I aim to Misbehave - a blog by a fellow Browncoat that happens to be police officer. I've been reading his blog for a few weeks now, and find it both entertaining, informative, and insightful.

Good stuff over there - and since I'm back to blogging myself, I figured I'd let him know someone's paying attention ;)

No good stories from the work angle tonight, though I really really wanted to fall asleep. I didn't sleep so well last night since I was out of prilosec, so I'm going to have to stop and pick some up on the way home. Election's coming up. I'm ready for the drama to be over already.

And that's all off the top of my head this morning.

-Jon

No comments: