Friday, September 18, 2009

Still here.

I haven't written in a while, mainly because I haven't found the urge, or something that just made me sit up and say "hey, I should blog about that!"

Still going to Mordor every 4th week. It still sucks. How anyone can willingly live in that city is beyond me. (and yes, I have some friends in the area. But oy. Long term living there would annoy me.) I guess I'm too used to my 'small town city' Also, the Bears can keep Cutler. Really. Enjoy.

I broke down and upgraded my PC this week. Mobo, processor, more RAM, a new HDD... and Vista. Vista was bought because I found it for a hundred bucks with a free Windows 7 upgrade.

I really only want the Windows 7... but hey. A hundred bucks? For what feasably might be two OSs with seperate product keys? Yes please.

Politics still suck. Tea Party's rock. Hope and Change? No thanks.

My truck still runs. There's (some) money in the bank. There's a rifle almost 60% paid for down town, and I'm still employed. Guess I shouldn't complain too loud.

Else, I'm afraid I haven't got much to say.

-Jon

2 comments:

Brigid said...

You're still around. That's a good thing.

Hang in there.
B.

Jon said...

Tis a good thing. Thanks for reading Bridget :)

-Jon