Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ventalating Paper Zombies - the RRRMC

So, the RRRMC is finally open - that mouthful of an acronym stands for Red River Regional Marksmanship Center. Fifteen lanes of indoor, automatic target returning goodness.... complete with zombie targets.

While I don't have a picture of my target (as I don't have a proper camera) my zombie is well and truely full of holes. I won't pretend I shot nice tight groups, because I didn't - I don't get to the range enough for that(yet...might get to now) but I was definately almost completely minute of zombie, with 90% of shots falling in the upper chest and head/brain area oh the paper.

Lots, and lots of fun.

The range handles all pistol caliber centerfire up to 2.30 inches long (wierd, but ok) and 22 rim fire. I think I'm going to have to get a nice little 22 rifle for some cheap plinking in between gluts of .45 zombie death :)

-Jon

No comments: