Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Journal of a Survivor

So, I've had this idea for a new blog for a while - basically the blog of a survivor of the Zombie Appocolypse - an Alternate Reality story about how he survives, things that happen to him and the people he knows, etc.

I started it up earlier this week. It can be found at www.zombiear.blogspot.com. My hope is to update at least three times a week. If anyone has any questions for the narrator/author (who just happens to also be named Jon so I didn't have to come up with a new blogger handle, but certainly isn't 'me') feel free to leave a comment. It might get answered in the comments, or I might expound on it in a post. We'll see.

Anyway - I know I don't have many readers and I pretty much do this for my own enjoyment - but it is fun knowing *someone* might be reading ;)

-Jon

2 comments:

Sean said...

Look forward to reading it,but linky no worky sir...

Jon said...

I have *no* idea why the link doesn't work,(it appears to be adding www.blogger.com to the address for no particular reason, thanks Google) but there's a link in my blogroll, and the actual address I posted in the post does work.

-Jon