Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Book Meme Day 1 - Your favorite series (Of more then three books)

Well thats pretty straight forward, and to be fair this would be a lot easier to list my favorite book series to Urban Fantasy, Techno-Thriller, Sci-Fi, MilSciFi, etc.

But thats not what the Meme says so I guess I'll have to boil it down.

If I had to pick a favorite current series I'd go with the Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher. They are, simply put, crack in literary form. I read a lot of series these days, but Butcher's Dresden Files have held my attention for almost a decade. *Thats* staying power.

If you're interested and looking, start with Storm Front

1 comment:

Dash McBragg said...

The Horus Heresey series published by The Black Library. There are soem really excellent reads in there giving insight into the Warhammer 40k mythos.